Already have access to an online account? You will be required to re-register.
The City of North Las Vegas Utility Department has implemented a new customer information system that will simplify and improve the way our customers pay their utility bill. We have a new look for our utility bills and several upgrades to the online services we offer. The changes won’t impact your utility service. They’ll simply make it easier to track your usage, manage your accounts and pay your bill.
The new customer portal to access accounts online is now available!
EXISTING CUSTOMERS WHO CURRENTLY ACCESS THEIR ACCOUNT(S) ONLINE WILL BE REQUIRED TO RE-REGISTER.
Please visit https://payutil.cityofnorthlasvegas.com/ and select Register Now. Then select the option to look up your customer and account number. Both numbers will be required to register. You may use this if you currently have a single login and are accessing a single account or if you currently have a single login and are able to access multiple accounts. If there are multiple individuals accessing your account (ex: property owner and a property management company), please contact customer service at (702) 633-1484 for registration assistance.
We hope this service enhancement makes your life a little easier and our city a little greener.
1. Your account number
- It’s being updated. Your new account number, which will be used for bill payments and online access, will be the first six digits of your existing account number, plus a unique seven-digit customer number.
- This enhancement will allow for more account security and enable users with multiple accounts to group them together for easier access and more efficient maintenance
- It’s easier to read! We’ve streamlined our layout and fonts to make our bills more customer-friendly and easier on the eyes.
- Bills will still be itemized to make it easy to understand the charges.
- Additional account information may be reflected on your new bill.
- Your online account is still accessible through www.cityofnorthlasvegas.com, however the web page will have a new look. You’ll likely have to sign up with a new password on your first visit.
- The enhanced website will include a host of new, customer-friendly features, including a more robust billing history and other easy-to-use options.
Why the switch?
With technology improving daily, we wanted to be sure our customers had the most sophisticated, up-to-date software available, specifically designed for utility customers. Our new technology minimizes the risk of a crash, helps keep your personal information confidential and provides an easy-to-use platform for all of our water customers.
- Updated technology and new software
- Easy-to-use website designed specifically for utility customers
- Additional payment options
- More robust billing history
- Cleaner, more coherent bill layout
- Ability to group multiple accounts together under one customer number
Ways to pay your bill:
Did you know there are 10 ways to pay your water bill in North Las Vegas?
- Online at cityofnorthlasvegas.com
- At one of three payment kiosks located at North Las Vegas City Hall, 2250 Las Vegas Blvd. North, North Las Vegas. Two payment kiosks are located inside the lobby and are available during normal business hours from 8 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Monday through Thursday. A third kiosk is open 24/7 and is located outside of City Hall, near customer parking.
- Using the free, same-day PayNearMe service, available at 7-Eleven, Family Dollar and ACE Cash Express locations
- By phone at (702) 633-1484
- In person from 8 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Monday through Thursday at North Las Vegas City Hall, 2250 Las Vegas Blvd. North, North Las Vegas
- For a full list of bill pay options, visit utility payment options.
NOW IS A PERFECT TIME TO GO PAPERLESS!
Go green by signing up for electronic billing and/or SMS notifications.
Create a new user account and/or log into our new Online Billing and Access System to manage these functions.