Presione aquí para información disponible en español
“Empowering Victims, Changing Lives”.
Empowering victims of crime by protecting their rights and providing services and resources that could assist in the process of overcoming the victimization.
NLVPD Victim Services Poster
(available in English and Spanish)
For information on victim services please contact:
2266 Civic Center Dr.
N Las Vegas, Nevada 89030
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday
(7:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.)
We are also available on a Police on-call basis
NORTH LAS VEGAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
The North Las Vegas Victim/Witness Advocate program provides tools, resources, and support for victims of crime.
The North Las Vegas Victim/Witness Program Vision is to work in partnership with local agencies to increase awareness of services available to crime victims to ensure equal access to law enforcement, government agencies, and community resources.
The North Las Vegas Victim/Witness Program
Mission is to promote victim safety, protect the rights of crime victims
and ensure offender accountability.
1) Educate the community regarding victim’s rights
2) Provide education regarding service and resources available to crime victims
3) Provide compassionated support in a non-threatening environment
4) Maintain confidentiality of information
The Victim/Witness Program was created with the purpose of helping crime victims with the stress associated with being victimized. We provide a variety of services including crisis intervention; assistance with filing temporary protection orders and victim compensation claims, immigration resources related to VAWA visa.
What We Can Do For You
- Provide confidential services
- Provide crisis counseling, emotional support, and guidance
- Inform you of your rights as a crime victim
- Explain how the court process works and where you are at in that process
- Inform you of community services available to you
- Explain about Victims of Crime Compensation program and help you fill out the forms
- Help you recover your property or receive restitution
- Assist you with your application for Temporary Protection Orders if you are a victim of assault, sexual assault, rape, incest, or stalking
- Provide you with information and referrals
- Arrange for transporation to various locations (court hearings, shelters, safe housing programs)
Additional information can be found by clicking on the following sites:
- S.A.F.E House,
- The Shade Tree,
- Rape Crisis Center,
- Department of Justice Hotlines,
- North Las Vegas City Attorney's Office - Criminal Division,
- Family Violence Intervention Program (Protection Orders),
- Help of Southern Nevada,
- Clark County Legal Services,
- Clark County Self-Help Center