The unlawful entry of a structure to commit a felony or a theft.
• Unlawful entry with intent to commit a larceny or felony
• Breaking and entering with intent to commit a larceny
• Safe-cracking and all attempts
The unlawful taking, carrying, leading, or riding away of property from the possession or constructive possession of another.
• Thefts From Motor Vehicles
• Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories
• Theft of Bicycles
• Theft From Buildings
• Theft From Coin-operated Device or Machine
Includes, but is not limited to, apartments, barns, cabins, churches, condominiums, dwelling houses, factories, garages, house trailers or houseboats (used as a permanent dwelling), mills, offices, other buildings, outbuildings, public buildings, railroad cars, rooms, schools, stables, vessels (ships), and warehouses.
Destruction of Private Property
To willfully or maliciously destroy, injure, disfigure, or deface any public or private property, real or personal, without the consent of the owner or person having custody or control by cutting, tearing, breaking, marking, painting, drawing, covering with filth, or any other such means as may be specified by local law.