1638 N. Bruce Street
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Phone: (702) 633-1171
Fax: (702) 399-6337
The City of North Las Vegas’ park and trail system is the result of long-term vision and planning. The City's Park and Recreational Facility Master Plan ensures that the City's parks continue to meet citizen needs and wishes.
The Park Planning and Development Division works to make the plan a reality by:
- Developing the Department’s capital improvement program annually
- Planning, design, construction and/or renovation of park and trail facilities
- Review of proposed development projects for their impact on the park system
- Preparing and managing grants
- Creation/update of comprehensive planning documents
- Regional coordination for open space and trail connectivity
Days and Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.