851 W. Lone Mountain Road
North Las Vegas, NV
Office Hours: Monday - Saturday, 9:00am - 6:00pm
For The AMP at Craig Ranch 2022 concert series, visit The Amp webpage
The City of North Las Vegas features 30+ parks that offer a wide range of outdoor events and festivals. Each year, there are a number of Park Events (free or nominal fee) produced by the Department, along with a wide range of festivals, 5k runs and other events for the community to attend at Craig Ranch Regional Park that are hosted by outside organizations.
The Park also features the 6,800 seat The AMP at Craig Ranch that hosts a variety of concerts and events hosted by the City and outside organizations.
For information on becoming a vendor at any of the City-sponsored event, please click here.
City of North Las Vegas Park Events
The City of North Las Vegas provides a wide array of FREE events at parks and facilities throughout the City. These non-traditional leisure opportunities serve to generate a sense of community and cultural enrichment.
Visit the Craig Ranch Regional Park page on Facebook
Enjoy a variety of popular movie showings at parks throughout North Las Vegas! Admission is free, and the events are open to the public. Food and drinks will be available for purchase at each location. Coolers, picnic baskets and blankets are welcome. Please, no alcohol, smoking, e-cigarettes, vaping, high-back chairs, tables or umbrellas.
August 12: Sing 2
Valley View Park, 2000 Bennett Street
August 26: Luca
Tom Williams Elementary, 3000 E. Tonopah Avenue
September 16: Encanto
Hartke Park, 1401 E. Tonopah Avenue
September 23: TBD
Deer Springs Park, 6550 Aviary Way
October 7: Bad Guys
Goynes Park, 3909 West Washburn Road
CRAIG RANCH CAMPOUT
Craig Ranch Regional Park: 628 W. Craig Road
Fall Campout featuring: 'Spiderman, No Way Home'
September 9/10: Craig Ranch Regional Park
2022 Harvest Fair & Carnival
Please check back for details on the 2022 event!
ADDITIONAL EVENTS IN THE PARKS (hosted by Outside Organizations)
There are a variety of events that take place throughout the year in the City's parks. Although these events are not coordinated or hosted by the City, they are held in City parks and open to the public to enjoy. Please note that the following events are subject to the Governor's restrictions regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- August 13: One Nation Under a Groove: George Clinton and Paliament Funkadelic - The AMP at Craig Ranch Regional Park
- September 3 - Soulful Summer Nights with MAZE featuring Frankie Beverly - The AMP at Craig Ranch Regional Park
- September 3 - Afro-Caribbean Link-Up - Craig Ranch Regional Park
- Septemeber 24 - Island Empire Reggae - The AMP at Craig Ranch Regional Park
- September 29-October 2: Pure Aloha - Craig Ranch Regional Park
- October 8: Las Vegas PRIDE Festival - Craig Ranch Regional Park
- October 22: 8th Annual Armed Forces Military Veterans & First Responders Appreciation Day - Craig Ranch Regional Park
- November 4-6, 2022: Great Las Vegas Taco Festival - Craig Ranch Regional Park
- November 13: Southern Nevada Walk to Defeat ALS- Craig Ranch Regional Park