628 W. Craig Road
North Las Vegas, NV
Office Hours: Monday - Saturday, 9:00am - 6:00pm
Recreation Supervisor: Tracey Farage
Recreation Coordinator: Eric Cole
The City of North Las Vegas features 30+ parks that offer a wide range of outdoor events and festivals. The City sponsors Community Events; The AMP @ Craig Ranch hosts a number of concerts and festivals; and outside organizations host a number of events for the community to attend at Craig Ranch Regional Park.
For information on becoming a vendor at any of the City-sponsored event, please click here.
City of North Las Vegas Community Events
The City of North Las Vegas provides a wide array of FREE community events at parks and facilities throughout the City. These non-traditional leisure opportunities serve to generate a sense of community and cultural enrichment.
Please check back for the official 2019 events season calendar!
Seastrand Park, 6330 Camino Eldorado Blvd.
Tom Williams Elementary School Park, 1844 Belmont Street
Valley View Park, 2000 Bennett Street
Goynes Park, 3909 West Washburn Road
Lincoln Elementary School Park, 3010 Berg Street
Goldcrest Park, 714 Craig Creek Avenue
Aviary Park, 6750 Aviary Way
Eldorado Park, 5900 Camino Eldorado
Check Back for our 2019 season!
2019 Craig Ranch Campout
September 6, 2019 - Craig Ranch Regional Park
2019 Harvest Fair & Carnival
October 20, 2018 - Craig Ranch Regional Park
May 5, 2019: Mother's Day Festival
May 25 - 26, 2019: Soulful Summer Nights
Diamond Entertainment Live
September 21-22, 2019: The Black Heritage Soul Food Festival
Believing in Forever, Inc
October 19, 2019: Gospel Festival
Aaron Arrington Events
ADDITIONAL EVENTS IN THE PARKS (hosted by Outside Organizations)
There are a variety of events that take place throughout the year in the City's parks. Although these events are not coordinated or hosted by the City, they are held in City parks and open to the public to enjoy.
- Las Vegas Open Paintball Tournament, Craig Ranch Regional Park, March 7-10
- Crown Tournament, Craig Ranch Regional Park, March 23
- Out of the Darkness Suicide Prevention Walk, Craig Ranch Regional Park, April 6
- The Love In, Craig Ranch Regional Park, April 19 - 21
- Pirate Fest, Craig Ranch Regional Park, April 27 - 28
- 24 Hours of Country Festival, Craig Ranch Regional Park, May 10 - 12
- Miracle Flights Carnival in the Clouds, May 18
- Huntington's Disease Team Hope Walk, Craig Ranch Regional Park, May 18
- Nellis, Creech & Military Veterans Appreciation, Craig Ranch Regional Park, September 7
- Great Inflatable Race, Craig Ranch Regional Park: October 19
- Project Taco Festival, Craig Ranch Regional Park: November 1-3