The North Las Vegas Library District provides test proctoring as a public service. The service is offered based on availability of qualified personnel.
- Test proctoring fee is $25 per test payable in cash or check. Checks are to be made payable the North Las Vegas Library District. This fee is non-refundable.
- Public access computers may be used for online tests and time limits extended as needed up to maximum test time.
- All other equipment/supplies needed for testing is to be provided by the student.
- Library staff cannot continually monitor students nor provide a private space for test taking. Staff will check on student throughout test and monitor timing of test.
Test Receipt and Scheduling Information
- Tests are to be scheduled during library hours and completed no later than 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Library staff will proctor tests by appointment only. Testing appointments are to be made at least 7 days in advance in person, by phone, or email.
- Students are responsible to contact school/institution to arrange for the delivery of the test materials to the library.
- Students are responsible to confirm the test has been received and confirm test date/time.
- Students must provide current photo identification at the time of testing. The name on the identification must match the name on the testing materials.
- Library staff reserves the right to refuse to proctor an exam for any reason. Staff may cancel or change the date/time of a test due to unforeseen occurrences.
- School/institution or student is responsible to arrange for postage and envelopes or FedEx/UPS pickups.
- Library staff will fax tests to school/institution as needed.
- The student is responsible for contacting school/institution regarding the receipt of exam. Library is not responsible once test is mailed.