North Las Vegas Library District COVID Update
- Curbside Pick-up will be available Monday – Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Alexander Library and the Aliante Library.
- Customers who have a valid and eligible library card may use this service. eCards are not eligible for Curbside Pick-up.
- Curbside Pick-up is designed to be contactless. Library employees will wear gloves and face masks.
- Appointments must be made in advance to pick up materials. Holds may be placed online (www.nlvld.org), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling (Alexander 702.633.2880 or Aliante 702.839.2980).
- Pick-ups may be scheduled one week in advance.
- Items may not be added after the customer arrives.
- Each branch will have designated areas for curbside pick up. Please look for the signs.
- Curbside Pick-up is available for customers whether they have a vehicle or not. Please remember to follow social distancing procedures.
- Library materials must be returned to the Alexander or Aliante Library’s outdoor book drops.
- Book drops are available from Monday at 8:30 a.m. to Thursday at 5:30 p.m.
- No materials will be accepted by a staff person.
- All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours. Fines will not be charged during the quarantine period.