2250 Las Vegas Boulevard North, Suite 200
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Phone: (702) 633-1532
Fax: (702) 642-1511
Housing and Neighborhood Services Manager: Rick Damian
The Housing and Neighborhood Services Division offers a variety of programs which are designed to enhance affordable housing and promote public services throughout North Las Vegas.
Dear Community Residents:
As a recipient of federal funds awarded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Clark County and it’s partner communities are required to certify that it will affirmatively further fair housing. Part of the work related to this effort is to facilitate a robust community engagement process. The purpose of this is to receive public feedback on the issues that may affect Clark County residents in accessing housing that is free of barriers.
While receiving feedback from organizations working in the communities is important, getting input from community residents is on fair housing issues is critical. The surveys can be completed online via any device – computer, tablet, or phone. We appreciate your taking the time to fill out the survey.
- DRAFT 2018 CONSOLIDATED ANNUAL PERFORMANCE AND EVALUATION REPORT
- 2018 ANNUAL ACTION PLAN AMENDMENT FOR HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- 2019-202 ANNUAL ACTION PLAN FOR HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- NEIGHBORHOOD REVITALIZATION STRATEGY AREA
- 2018-2019 Consolidated Plan and 2018 Action Plan for Housing and Community Development
- Assessment of Fair Housing (AFH) (.pdf)
- Choice Neighborhood Initiative
- Citizen Participation Plan 2018 (.pdf)
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) & Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) 2020-2021
- Emergency Repair Program
- Emergency Solutions Grants Program Written Standards (.docx)
- Home Investment Partnership Programs (HOME)
- Homelessness (http://helphopehome.org/)
- Single Family Owner Occupied Rehab Program
- Citizen Participation Complaint Process (.docx)