Parking Services Division
North Las Vegas City Hall
2250 Las Vegas Blvd. North, Suite 136
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Phone: (702) 633-1560
Fax: (702) 399-8422
Business hours: 8 a.m.-5:45 p.m. Monday-Thursday
Parking Services Manager: Serafin Calvo-Arreola
The City of North Las Vegas Parking Services Division was established to beautify neighborhoods, boost homeowner investment, enhance the safety of communities, and provide efficient and responsive customer service to residents.
The division is comprised of a team of parking enforcement officers and support staff to enforce the City’s municipal ordinances regarding non-moving parking violations. The goal isn’t to ticket people; it’s to keep our streets safe and make our neighborhoods welcoming, attractive and walkable.
All infractions issued by Parking Services will be civil, not criminal. Cases will be handled through an adjudication process in the Parking Services Office at North Las Vegas City Hall rather than in Municipal Court.
Request parking services enforcement in your neighborhood by using the e-mail form link or by calling (702) 633-1560. Most complaints will be addressed within 72 hours.
Did you know?
- That parking your vehicle of over 72 hours on any public street is illegal? 10.48.080
- That a vehicle engaged in repairs on any public street is illegal? 10.48.090 (A-2)
- That a vehicle left on jacks, blocks or any other object is illegal? 10.48.100 (B)
- That a vehicle must display current registration if parked on any public street? 10.48.100 (D)
- That displaying a vehicle for sale on any public street is illegal? 10.48.090 (A-1)
- That parking your vehicle against the flow of traffic is illegal? 10.48.010 (A)
All infractions issued by Parking Services are civil, not criminal. Payments can be made in person at a Parking Services Division customer service window at North Las Vegas City Hall, 2250 Las Vegas Blvd. North, North Las Vegas. City Hall is open 8 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Citations that are not paid will result in added late fees, a Department of Motor Vehicle registration hold and the possibility of your vehicle being booted and impounded.
Payment assistance is available in some situations. For more information, call (702) 633-1560.
If you wish to contest a citation, please visit https://parking.cityofnorthlasvegas.com or the Parking Services Division customer service window at North Las Vegas City Hall, 2250 Las Vegas Blvd. North, North Las Vegas. Contested infractions are addressed through an administrative adjudication process.