Below are online interactive forms that may be submitted through a web browser. Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later is required to access these forms. The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader may be acquired at this link.
- Advisory Boards - Willingness to Serve Application & Board Descriptions
- Agenda/Minutes Mailing Request Form and Municipal Code Book Request Form
- Planning Commission Appeal Form
- Sign Fee Permit Application Form (Used during elections & for measures/ballots)
- Submit Public Comments for City Meetings
- Public Records Act Request Form (Rev. 07/2020)